Now recruiting in Outaouais region!
As a growing company, we are searching for talented and devoted candidates for the position of retirement housing consultants in the area of the Ouatouais.
Ready for a new challenge?
- You love helping and making a difference around you?
- You wish to increase your client base and to manage your own schedule?
- You are a self-starter, dynamic, outgoing and empathetic?
- You have good listening and analytic skills?
- You love being supportive and have good interpersonal skills?
- You wish to join a team that holds respect, cooperation, integrity, promptness and perseverance as their most important values?
We have a great opportunity for you!
Your mission, as a Housing Counsellor for Seniors, will be to:
- Accompany seniors and their family in the choice of a retirement home that suits their needs, preferences and budget;
- Develop your network in the health system, the private retirement home system, with various organisms and with any resource in contact with the elderly.
To succeed in that position, you must:
- Be very good with people, in helping relationships, in consulting and in customer service;
- Have experience in business development and self-employment;
- Be recognized for your organizational skills and your independence;
- Be resourceful, dynamic and creative;
- Have motivation, determination, perseverance and initiative;
- Be able to work with computer programs such as Word and Outlook and a smartphone;
- Have a good knowledge of the Outaouais area;
- Be bilingual;
- Own a car.
- A complete training and opportunities for ongoing training;
- The support of an administrative, managing and development team;
- A feeling of fulfillment with every client you meet;
- A salary as high as your motivation is (possibility of over $50000).
We wish to thank all applicants for this position and demonstrating interest for our company, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.