Senior living advisor
Senior living advisor job at Visavie !
You know you’re in the right career when professional accomplishment equals personal satisfaction.
Have you come to the end of your career as an employee?
Are you tired of feeling like a number?
Are you now looking for a rewarding work environment that listens to your needs and your desire for autonomy?
Visavie offers you a challenging job in a constantly growing field, offering great flexibility and the feeling of making a real difference in the lives of seniors and their families.
What you earn
Your mission, as a Senior living advisor :
- Assess the needs of seniors and direct them to appropriate resources in terms of private housing and/or home maintenance;
- Accompany retirees and their families in choosing a residence that meets their needs, preferences and budget;
- Maintain good relationships with members of the health care network, private residences, organizations and resources in contact with retirees.
The keys to your success :
- Soft skills and know-how with people;
- Experience and/or a diploma in gerontology, helping relationships, social work or any other relevant discipline;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to direct families to make decisions;
- Resourcefulness, determination, organizational skills, perseverance and creativity;
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office software and an iPhone;
- Excellent knowledge of the area for which you are applying;
- Possess a car.
Are you interested in becoming a Visavie Senior living advisor?
Apply online now!
To be part of Visavie is to be part of a dynamic, organized and above all dedicated family because we love our mission! If you also share our vision and want to contribute to the improvement of the living environment of seniors, don’t wait any longer and APPLY with us! * Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
Ready for this new challenge? Send us your application today.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and join the largest network of Seniors’ Living Environment Advisors, covering all major regions of Quebec and Ontario and having helped over 175,000 families since 1988.