Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse job at Visavie !
A vocation to help
Visavie is more than just a home care service and a support service in the search for a residence for seniors. We believe that every senior deserves to age in health, safety, respect and dignity.
What you earn
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in health, assistance and nursing;
- Be a member of the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers auxiliaires du Québec (OIIAQ);
- Possess up-to-date PDSB and CPR cards;
- Have rigor and good clinical judgment;
- Good listening and communication skills;
- Possess a vehicle, an asset;
- Be bilingual (French/English), an asset.
Your role as a licensed practical nurse
- Collect data and participate in the patient’s intervention plan;
- Ensure the comfort, safety, well-being and general needs of our clients;
- Work in the residence;
- Ensure the follow-up of the medical file, the resident’s prescriptions as requested by the physician and the pharmacist;
- Perform and monitor vital signs, injections and apply aseptic techniques, including dressings; such as bed sores.
Are you interested in becoming a licensed practical nurse at Visavie?
Apply online now!
To be part of Visavie is to be part of a dynamic, organized and above all dedicated family because we love our mission! If you also share our vision and want to contribute to the improvement of the living environment of seniors, don’t wait any longer and APPLY with us! * Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.