Home care adapted to each senior’s needs and autonomy
Your father was the head of the family, the man of the hour, the hero. Today, things aren’t as easy for him anymore. So much so that you wonder if it’s safe for him to stay at home alone. You do your best to help him/her, but sometimes you feel uncomfortable and ill-equipped to provide the care he/she needs.
Your loved ones are unique and so are their needs. Our professional caregivers are specifically trained to provide exceptional quality home care adapted to each senior’s situation.
Personal Care Services
Because of her health problems, your mother needs help bathing, getting dressed, doing her hair, etc. You do your best to help her, but she doesn’t want to be a “bother” to you or other family members.
With appropriate personal care, more and more elderly, recovering and chronically ill people are able to stay in their homes. We work with you to provide all the help you need on an ongoing, daily basis.
Our personal home care includes:
- Help with eating, planning and preparing meals
- Help with personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, dressing and incontinence care
- Help with transfers and mobility
- Help with post-operative and rehabilitation care following a medical procedure and requiring special assistance.
Specialized Care: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Other Forms of Dementia
After the shock of the diagnosis, you are faced with a difficult decision: how can you provide the best care for your loved one while respecting his or her wishes to stay at home?
People with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or other forms of dementia feel better when they are in a familiar environment where they can maintain their routine. Our unique 4-step, person-centred method helps your elderly loved one thrive at home and maintains the reference points created throughout his or her life.
Our Person-Centred, Private Home Care Method:
- Enables your loved one to stay safely at home
- Respects seniors’ autonomy and encourages them to pursue their activities according to their abilities.
- Promotes interaction and proposes stimulating intellectual activities
- Helps manage behavioural changes and supports the family
- Recognizes and values your loved one’s life journey
Let’s talk about tailored private home care
Our senior living advisors listen attentively and give you all the support you need to find home care. Our team is available on a 24/7 basis to ensure that you immediately receive the assistance your loved one needs.