Home support to ensure a carefree stay-at-home experience and peace of mind
You call him almost every day, you make sure he is eating well, and you accompany him regularly to the doctor’s office. You would like to do more for your elderly parent who now lives alone at home, but you are already overwhelmed by work and your family.
Our wide range of home-support services for seniors allows your loved ones to continue to enjoy their comfort, continue their social activities and, above all, maintain the reference points they have created throughout their lives.
Catch your breath and confidently give yourself the respite you need in order to enjoy the time you spend with your loved one. We take care of your loved one as if he or she were our own.
Home Companionship Service
A warm presence that brings a smile to your loved one’s face
Is your mother lonely since the loss of her spouse? Does your father’s physical condition prevent him from participating in his favourite activities? You feel that your loved one’s loneliness is starting to affect his or her morale. You try to be present and comforting as much as possible, but you also need respite at times.
Our professional caregivers work as a team with you. We support your loved one’s autonomy and his or her wishes to stay at home by accompanying them in their daily activities. Our professionals do more than just help. They provide a reassuring presence and a genuine human connection with your parent.
Our home-support and companionship services include:
- Providing a caring presence to do activities with, such as chat, read, play cards, or any other intellectual or creative activities.
- Accompanying seniors during daily walks, physical activities, cultural outings or recreation activities
- Accompanying seniors during different outings and activities, such as playing bingo; going to the restaurant, to the movies or to the museum; shopping or attending religious services.
- Providing a reassuring presence at night
- Preparing and accompanying seniors to medical appointments.
Stay at home longer
Your mother needs help with various tasks at home, but she is not ready to go into a retirement home. Do you want to be there and give her all the help she needs, but you don’t always have the time or energy to do so?
Providing ongoing support to a senior can become both physically and psychologically challenging. Our dedicated professional caregivers help with the various aspects of daily life and help your elderly loved one continue to enjoy the comfort of their home while maintaining their sense of independence.
Our home-care services include:
- Helping with daily tasks
- Performing light housekeeping duties in the context of home support and assistance
- Accompanying seniors to the grocery store, post office, pharmacy, etc.
- Planning and preparing meals
- Helping care for pets
Let’s talk about tailored private home care
Our senior living advisors listen attentively and give you all the support you need to find home care. Our team is available on a 24/7 basis to ensure that you immediately receive the assistance your loved one needs.