Senior Living Advisors
A proverb that describes meThere are no problems, there are only solutions.
What sets Marie-Hélène Laplante apart as a Senior Living Advisor at Visavie?
Without a doubt, I believe that my jovial personality, my ability to listen to people and my empathy make me an authentic person, with whom one can easily discover the human side of me.
For me, Visavie is
Beyond being a facilitating solution that everyone should have the chance to use at the right time, Visavie allows you to eliminate the stress of sometimes complex procedures and to focus on what is important.
The ideal Senior Living Advisor in my opinion
She treats each case as if it were her own parent’s case and looks for the most suitable living environment that offers security and peace of mind.
The key to my success
Simply my love for seniors. You have to know how to ask the right questions and above all listen well to be able to offer what is best for them. Making sure that I accompany the families and being present at each step of the process is fundamental for me. My perseverance and determination help me to guide them in a fair and enlightened manner.
Testimonials for Marie-Hélène Laplante
● “I wanted to thank you for your support during this incredibly important stage in my father’s life. Your listening and your actions allowed all three of us, my father, my sister, and myself, to go through this moment smoothly. My sister and I are truly grateful that we reached out to you for this process, and your assistance has been invaluable to us.” – France
● “We had a wonderful experience with Marie-Hélène. She immediately took care of us and made us feel confident. She is very dedicated, gave us good advice, and made herself very available. We felt very supported. I recommend using her services!!!” – Annie B.
● “Hello, I am 54 years old and unfortunately, I am losing my autonomy. My mother is 87 years old and has the beginning of dementia and cognitive loss. I contacted Marie-Helene Laplante of the Visavie organization to find a good residence for seniors in Trois-Rivières for my mother and me. I was happy to meet in Marie-Helene a human being, attentive to people, helpful, empathetic and authentic. She found the perfect homes for my mother and me. A thousand thanks!!! You have my eternal gratitude. Yours truly,” – François M.
● “Hello, I have mandated Ms. Laplante on two occasions to find accommodation for my mother. I would like to underline her speed, her efficiency and her professionalism. Her attentiveness and empathy were very much appreciated. I will recommend Mrs. Laplante with eagerness.” – Guy C.
● “We would like to warmly thank Marie-Hélène Laplante for her precious help when we had to find a resource for our dear mother. Thanks to her listening skills and her knowledge of residences for the elderly, she was able to meet our mother’s specific needs. Luckily she was there to accompany us in this turning point of life. She easily put us in confidence, the explanations of her role were very clear. And we can only express so much gratitude with this little note. We strongly recommend contacting this Visavie organization and asking for Marie-Hélène. She will be able to accompany and guide you with professionalism and, above all, a lot of humanism. Many thanks!” – Brunelle et Carolle
● “The support service to find a retirement home in Trois-Rivières for our mother was not only very professional in every respect, but above all deeply human. Our counsellor took all the time she needed to get to know our mother’s personality and needs and was available at all times to answer our questions and accompany us when necessary. I cannot recommend their services more highly.” – Pierre L.
● “Hello Marie-Hélène, we would like to express our gratitude for your support throughout the process of find a residence more than suitable for our mother. Thanks to you, this process was much less laborious and much more efficient. We also appreciated your dedication, kindness and smile! On our part, a thousand thanks!” – Sylvie N.