Senior Living Advisors
A proverb that describes me«Happiness is simple»
What sets Josée Boivin apart as a senior living advisor at Visavie?
My years of experience in business development and frontline customer support lead me to a renewed passion, that of work that is even more human-centered.
My playful and empathetic personality opened my eyes to my desire to make a sustained contribution to the quality of life of our seniors.
In my opinion, the ideal senior living advisor
This is the person who listens to you, without judgment. He is also the person whose mission is to take the time to understand your situation and offer you the choices that are well suited to it, to achieve a better experience for you, or your loved ones, with creativity and kindness.
To me Visavie is
A company focused on the well-being, respect and openness to the development of seniors in a living environment specific to each and every one, in a pleasant and safe way among all the possibilities offered.
The key to my success
Understand the context in order to handle complex situations methodically, to get things done in search of the most effective solution possible. I am noticed by my interpersonal skills, I am a true person, worthy of trust and like a scout, always ready!
About Josée Boivin, a Senior Living Advisor in Quebec City
Are you looking for residences for seniors in Quebec City? Josée Boivin helps seniors find the right residence for their needs. Josée understands how difficult it can be to make this decision, and she is there to help you find the ideal retirement home for your loved one. She will be there for you to understand your needs and guide you every step of the way. You will feel confident knowing that your loved one is living in a safe and comfortable environment.
Josée Boivin is a counsellor who will help you make the right choice of residences for seniors in Quebec City. She will guide you through this difficult process and ensure that your loved one finds a residence that meets their expectations.
➞ Contact Josée by filling out the form down below to get your complete and free support in your search for a retirement home in Quebec City.
Testimonials for Josée Boivin
● “I am deeply grateful to you. Your welcome, your availability, and your competence have guided me effectively in choosing a residence where I will continue to savor “life.” Thank you, and thank you!” – Marguerite P.
● “Thank you very much Josée for your support. You can’t imagine how much of a weight it lifted off my shoulders. I’m glad to have met you because this had been dragging on for a long time, and I didn’t have the time and energy with the job change and what’s happening in my family to add that to the load. I’m happy because you presented us with an option I wouldn’t have considered on my own. Your presence was a lifesaver. Now that things are settling a bit, I’ll be able to take care of the move. I’m really looking forward to seeing how he adapts to his new environment. He has already lived in 4 places since leaving home, and it ended in failure each time. What encourages me, however, with the Manoir Manrèse, is that the support will certainly be better, and he won’t be left to his own devices as much. But I know him, and I know it won’t be easy. He will have to make some efforts to socialize.” – Jérôme
● “Mrs. Boivin, Thank you for being there with us today for this big step that is the signing of the lease. My daughter and I would also like to thank you for having accompanied us in this process to find a residence that better corresponds to my mother’s needs for services, and at the same time corresponds to our values and our way of seeing things. During this period, you were an excellent guide and a very attentive ear, and we are very grateful to you. Your presence has been reassuring and facilitating, and has allowed us to avoid pitfalls and focus on what is important. An important step has been taken today. As you have told us, your role does not end abruptly. So we will stay in touch. But first, let’s enjoy a few moments of well-deserved rest during the holiday season. That is what we wish you from the bottom of our hearts. We hope to see you soon,”– Jocelyne G.
● “So much gratitude to you Mrs. Boivin. Thank you for your great generosity, your availability, your empathy. It was a real pleasure to know you. Your efficiency and your skills…WOW..! Thank you for the time you gave without ever rushing me. I appreciate it. Keep your beautiful smile and your undeniable dynamism.” – Sylvie
● “Dear Josée, We met during a difficult time in my life. You have been an anchor for me through this whole storm. You did not hesitate to change your offer again and again according to The very rapid evolution of my father’s situation. I never got the impression that you were annoyed by all the adjustments. You remained professional, empathetic and positive. There could not have been a better advisor for me. At the end of this short but intense road, the journey ended with the death of my father whom you will have known only through my words. I want to underline with this card your kindness, your humanity, your generosity.” – Anne Marie
● “Thank you a thousand times for your help and support. I will recommend you to friends without any hesitation, as I did for Françoise. Good luck in your beautiful life projects and enjoy.” – Esther
● “Just a note to let you know that my mother is still on her way to her new life. Her doctor told her that it was time for her to move out, that she had made a good choice. So we are in the process of preparing for the move. The perception of her new apartment is positive. I have a friend who will soon be doing the same for her father. As I have been telling her about you since our very first contacts, she would like you to be her housing consultant. May I give her your contact information. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you in December.” – Sylvie
● “I had an exceptional advisor, patient, available, etc.” – JD
● “I would like to thank you for the great collaboration on this project. It made all the difference. Thank you for your professionalism and your competence! I wish you the best of luck and continuity in your career,” – Sarah-Maude
● “Hello Mrs. Boivin, a short message to thank you for your services and your help with the search for an RPA for my mother. I could never have done this myself, your help is very precious. I wish you all the best.” – Richard
● “Thank you thank you thank you very much! You are an exceptional woman, my mother adores you.” – Daniel N.
● “The journey began on Tuesday with packing and moving on the following day, Wednesday. We had a beautiful sunny day, departing at 9:00 with two stops along the way, and arriving around 12:15 pm. Everything went well. We received a warm welcome from all the staff at Humanitae, a fantastic place that Aunt Liliane really likes. She is settling into her new home. The staff provides availability and warmth beyond our expectations; they are attentive and dynamic. Thank you for your collaboration and invaluable assistance!” – Michelle and Lorraine
● “I wanted to take the time to write to you to say once again a huge THANK YOU for your work and support. Thanks to you, we were able to smoothly prepare my mother for this big change and find a suitable place for her due to her cognitive issues. Already, I can see that my mother is doing better, and this is just after one week in the residence! You have been a beacon for my mother and especially for me, guiding us through this difficult stage.
You were right when you said that once in the right residence, people regain a taste for life. Yesterday, my mother told me that she feels at home, safe, and very stimulated by the encounters and activities organized in her new living environment… It’s the most beautiful gift I could have! Thank you again for everything!” – Josée St-Onge