Senior housing counsellors
A proverb that describes me«Happiness is simple»
What sets Josée Boivin apart as a senior housing counsellor at Visavie?
My years of experience in business development and frontline customer support lead me to a renewed passion, that of work that is even more human-centered.
My playful and empathetic personality opened my eyes to my desire to make a sustained contribution to the quality of life of our seniors.
In my opinion, the ideal advisor
This is the person who listens to you, without judgment. He is also the person whose mission is to take the time to understand your situation and offer you the choices that are well suited to it, to achieve a better experience for you, or your loved ones, with creativity and kindness.
To me Visavie is
A company focused on the well-being, respect and openness to the development of seniors in a living environment specific to each and every one, in a pleasant and safe way among all the possibilities offered.
The key to my success
Understand the context in order to handle complex situations methodically, to get things done in search of the most effective solution possible. I am noticed by my interpersonal skills, I am a true person, worthy of trust and like a scout, always ready!
About Josée Boivin, advisor in residences for seniors in Quebec City
Are you looking for residences for seniors in Quebec City? Josée Boivin helps seniors find the right residence for their needs. Josée understands how difficult it can be to make this decision, and she is there to help you find the ideal retirement home for your loved one. She will be there for you to understand your needs and guide you every step of the way. You will feel confident knowing that your loved one is living in a safe and comfortable environment.
Josée Boivin is a counsellor who will help you make the right choice of residences for seniors in Quebec City. She will guide you through this difficult process and ensure that your loved one finds a residence that meets their expectations.
So don’t be overwhelmed by all the choices! Contact Josée at 418-717-3383 or fill out the form below to find out how we can help you choose the ideal residence in Quebec City for your loved one! You don’t have to do this alone – Josée is there for you every step of the way!
Testimonials for Josée Boivin
● “Mrs. Boivin, Thank you for being there with us today for this big step that is the signing of the lease. My daughter and I would also like to thank you for having accompanied us in this process to find a residence that better corresponds to my mother’s needs for services, and at the same time corresponds to our values and our way of seeing things. During this period, you were an excellent guide and a very attentive ear, and we are very grateful to you. Your presence has been reassuring and facilitating, and has allowed us to avoid pitfalls and focus on what is important. An important step has been taken today. As you have told us, your role does not end abruptly. So we will stay in touch. But first, let’s enjoy a few moments of well-deserved rest during the holiday season. That is what we wish you from the bottom of our hearts. We hope to see you soon,”– Jocelyne G.
● “So much gratitude to you Mrs. Boivin. Thank you for your great generosity, your availability, your empathy. It was a real pleasure to know you. Your efficiency and your skills…WOW..! Thank you for the time you gave without ever rushing me. I appreciate it. Keep your beautiful smile and your undeniable dynamism.” – Sylvie
● “Dear Josée, We met during a difficult time in my life. You have been an anchor for me through this whole storm. You did not hesitate to change your offer again and again according to The very rapid evolution of my father’s situation. I never got the impression that you were annoyed by all the adjustments. You remained professional, empathetic and positive. There could not have been a better advisor for me. At the end of this short but intense road, the journey ended with the death of my father whom you will have known only through my words. I want to underline with this card your kindness, your humanity, your generosity.” – Anne Marie
● “Thank you a thousand times for your help and support. I will recommend you to friends without any hesitation, as I did for Françoise. Good luck in your beautiful life projects and enjoy.” – Esther
● “Just a note to let you know that my mother is still on her way to her new life. Her doctor told her that it was time for her to move out, that she had made a good choice. So we are in the process of preparing for the move. The perception of her new apartment is positive. I have a friend who will soon be doing the same for her father. As I have been telling her about you since our very first contacts, she would like you to be her housing consultant. May I give her your contact information. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you in December.” – Sylvie